I asked my patients and the members of Be Healthy Academy what questions do they have about the Coronavirus and Dr. Monica Vaghela, NMD, from Charlotte Natural Wellness answered.
Dr. Monica Vaghela, NMD
Charlotte Natural Wellness
Watch this video:
2:16 - Why is everything getting canceled and shut down?
5:48 - How do you know if you have a coronavirus infection?
8:19 - What should you do?
9:26 - What can we do to protect ourselves?
14:20 - How can we release fear, stress, and anxiety?
23:28 - What supplements do you recommend?
27: 38 - I have heard that vitamin C is the most effective intravenously for this particular, is it true?
1. Don’t stress!🧘🏻♀️Stress weakens the immune system and makes you more vulnerable to illness.
2. Eat a healthy diet - make sure you’re getting a variety of veggies 🥑🥦🥕🥬 AVOID SUGAR!! Also, consider taking a probiotic.
3. Get enough sleep 😴 - rest is when the body heals.
4. Drink plenty of water! 💦 Water helps to flush out toxins, viruses, and bacteria from the system.
5. Wash your hands often and for 30 seconds! 🧼 This prevents the spread of germs. Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth without washing your hands! Use fist bumps or elbow bumps!
6. Up your immune support: Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Zinc, and herbs such as astragalus and elderberry. These supplements are not advised for pregnancy or nursing. You should consult your doctor before beginning any of these to make sure they are right for you.
What supplement do I use, you may ask?
The best products are made from nature, therefore make sure you increase the number of plants that you eat every day. But, if you want "supplement", I have listed below some of the products that I personally use and recommend to my patients to boost the immune system.
I am quite picky about what I use and I prefer plant-based products (made from fruits, vegetables, herbs). Make sure you check the ingredients for sensitives :)
* This list may contain affiliate links to my favorite products (I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links and you may receive extra discounts).
- Juice + - concentrated fruits and vegetables
- Super food shakes: for extra fruits and vegetables
- C From Nature: a natural, powerful combination of plants that is unsurpassed by any synthetic or manufactured vitamin C product.
- Vir-U-Sure: extra support to immune function and even the healing process.
- Biome Medic: this helps flush harmful toxins (like glyphosate from Round-up), support “good” bacteria and repair your microbiome.
- Healthy Immune Function Pack (all 3 products above): help to support and sustain your immune function
- Apothe-Cherry: may help to decrease inflammation and regulate melatonin, which may help balance circadian rhythms for proper sleep
- Elderberry: search for local companies. "The Good Stuff" is based in Charlotte- NC.
If you prefer to grow your own food, check this out.
I hope you enjoy those products as much as I do.
*For Purium's product = you can use my code (behealthywithana) to receive a $50 OFF* and try those products out. *Spend $75 or more = $50 OFF on your first order. Spend $200 or more = 25% discount (which is even more than $50!)
More tips on how to boost your immune system? Read here.
If you need help on strengthening your body and relaxing your mind.